Baylis & Harding has recently launched a new range in collaboration with The Fuzzy Duck – a boutique inn nestled in the Cotswolds. The inn is famous for its gin cocktails and now you are able to enjoy the new cocktail range in the comfort of your own home.
The range includes four fragrances: Gin & Tonic, Cosmopolitan, Espresso Martini and the “mocktail” Ginger & Lime. I was really pleased to receive a set to try out myself, I have been using Baylis & Harding handwashes for some time now (I love the Lavender and Camomile one) and am pleased to report that the new fragrances are delightful. They are exclusive to Tesco and retail at £3 each.
Win a set of Baylis & Harding Fuzzy Duck Cocktail Hand Washes
I am giving my readers the chance to win a set for themselves. To enter, simply enter via the Gleam widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm 25 August 2019
- The prize is one set of Baylis & Harding Fuzzy Duck Cocktail Hand Washes (Gin & Tonic, Cosmopolitan, Espresso Martini and Ginger & Lime)
- There is no cash alternative
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
*We were sent a set of Baylis & Harding Fuzzy Duck Cocktail Hand Washes for the purpose of this post