The boys enjoy a good game of chess every now and then – Mr H taught them how to play a few years back.
M has always been keen for me to play with him but for some reason, I can never remember how the different chess pieces move – until now!
This Chess Teacher set from Cardinal is ideal for beginners who are just getting into chess and solves one of the most difficult aspects of learning chess: figuring out how the various pieces move. Each chess piece is labelled with its name and arrows indicating which directions and how many spaces it can move in. The hollow pieces are lightweight and come with a folding board. They have extra-wide bottoms for stability.
Win 1 of 2 sets of Chess Teacher
I am giving the chance for my readers to win 1 of 2 sets of Chess Teacher.
For your chance to win, simply enter via the Gleam widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Sunday 1 May 2022
- The prize is one of two Chess Teacher sets
- There is no cash alternative
- This prize will be provided by Suburban Mum
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- Please allow 28 days for delivery.