We’ve been long-time fans of Geomag, my boys have spent hours building all sorts with these sets.If you’ve not heard of Geomag before, they are a magnetic construction toy that is made up of nickel-coated metal spheres and bars with magnets on either end that were connected by polypropylene-coated magnetic plugs. The bars and spheres are held together by magnetic forces, opening up a variety of design options.
Geomag has recently introduced a super cool glow-in-the-dark set!
The Geomag Glow Construction set features:
- 42 pieces, including 20 spheres, 20 magnetic rods and 2 plastic bases
- Storage box for easy storage
- Suitable for 5+
Kids will be delighted by the Geomag Classic 100% Recycled range, which is devoted to everyone who likes to play with an explosion of colours.
Your Geomag models will glow in the dark. Additionally, the useful storage containers to keep the rods and spheres organised are also made of recyclable plastic.
Win 1 of 3 Geomag Glow Construction sets worth £34.99
I am giving my readers the chance to win 1 of 3 Geomag Glow Construction sets. To be in with a chance of winning, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Sunday 21 August 2022
- The prize is 1 of 3 Geomag Glow Construction sets
- There is no cash alternative
- This prize will be provided by Suburban Mum
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- Please allow 28 days for delivery.