Following on from my interview with M last week I also asked E the same questions. The mind of children really does make you laugh sometimes!
Here we go:
1. How are you feeling today?
2. What makes you happy?
Playing with the iPad
E’s obsession at the moment is a racing game called Beach Buggy!
3. What makes you sad?
He fell over in the playground during the week.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
He loves football but prior to wanting to be a footballer he actually wanted to be like Ross from friends and be a paleontologist!
5. What is your favourite food?
Yes this is most definitely his favourite food at the moment
6. Describe Mummy?
Nice purple glasses
Ok – of all of the thing to describe me… he states the obvious?!
7. Describe Daddy?
Ha! Daddy didn’t fare much better here either lol
8. Who created the world?
I don’t know
9. What is the queens job?
I don’t know
10. Who is the prime minister?
I don’t know what that means?
I don’t think the Prime Minister himself knows either!
11. What did you dream last night?
I dreamed of nothing
12. What would you like to do tomorrow?
Go to school
Good to hear that he enjoys going to school!
13. Where in the world do you want to go?
E has been literally counting down the days until we go to Devon over the Easter holidays. He’s been talking non-stop about it!
14. Why do we celebrate Christmas?
Because Santa comes
Yes, yes he does!
15. Where does the tooth fairy live?
16. What is your favourite animal?
17. Who is your best friend?
18. What makes you laugh?
19. Are you going to get married?
This made me laugh. He hates any mention of having a girlfriend or marriage!
20. Tell me a secret?
21. Where do babies come from?
Bingo! Won’t be long before he starts asking me *how* they get there though eeeek!!!!
22. What do you like to watch on television?
23. How much money do you have?
One hundred pounds!
A nice neat amount then!
24. What do you do that is naughty?
Stamp my foot
And the rest!!!
25. Describe yourself?
I’ve got long fingers
26. What is the best job in the world?
Is practising football a job?
27. Where does Father Christmas live?
At the Northpole
28. Who is Jesus?
29. What is your favourite vegetable?
30. Are you bored of this quiz now?
Thanks so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading these interview with my boys.
Why not try this out with your children? Let me know what answers the come up with – I would love to know!