As a child, I used to spend hours in places like Paperchase and WH Smith eyeing up stationery. It’s what I would spend my pocket money on every week and I loved it. Nothing beats the stationery sets and characters they had available in Hong Kong though. Many were imported over from Japan – Sanrio (where Hello Kitty is made) being one of the main brands. I could never get enough of their huge range and they were not available in the UK at all back then.
Fast forward to the present day and I still love perusing Paperchase whenever I get the chance and probably have more pretty notebooks and pens than I know what to do with!
Take part in National Stationery Week
It’s #NationalStationeryWeek this week so, of course, I had to take part. I don’t write anywhere near as much as I used to anymore but the goodies I received from National Stationery Week have been a great way of getting me back into the routine of using my notebook to draft my blog posts.
You could take part too. Each day there is a different theme to give you some inspiration on what you could create.
Monday: Pen & Pencil Day
Tuesday: Get Crafty
Wednesday: World Stationery Day
Thursday: Thank You Thursday
Friday: Fountain Pen Friday
Saturday: Signature Saturday
Sunday: Write A Letter Day
Win a stationery bundle
To celebrate I have a stationery bundle to giveaway to one lucky reader.
- Maped Colouring Pencils
- Selection of Edding Pens and Markers
- Rainbow Coloured Pencils
- 2 x Maped Color’Peps Gel Pens
- Cat in a Book page markers
- Pack of Write Size Pencils for children
- Stabilo Pen
- 2 x notebooks
How to enter
Simply enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.55pm Sunday 7 May 2017
- The prize is a stationery bundle as listed above
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winners will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date and must respond within 10 days to claim their prize