Firstly, thank you so much to A Cornish Mum and Our Tiny Life blog for linking up last month, not bad for a brand newly launched linky for little old me! I loved reading your favourite fives. Let’s see if we can get more people joining for April.
This month our Favourite Fives are as follows:
1. Bocketts Farm
We visited Bocketts Farm in Fetcham Surrey for the first time over the Easter holidays and I have to say I was really impressed. The boys had a whale of a time seeing and feeding the animals, cuddling baby lambs aswell as having loads of fun in the indoor and outdoor play areas. They boys are desperate to go back already so I know we will most definitely be visiting again over the summer holidays.
2. Centre headrest car mount
Olixar Universal Tablet Centre Headrest Car Mount
We had a four and a half hour journey to Wales in the first weekend of the Easter break and this tablet car mount for the iPad was a godsend! It meant that both boys could watch a movie (or two) without having to fight over the iPad. This will be well used for long car journeys in the future and it’s suitable for any tablets from 7.5 inches upwards. I would highly recommend.
3. Askey’s Treat Chocolate sauce
The boys new craze at the moment is ice cream with chocolate sauce – they absolutely LOVE it and always ask for “more! more!”
4. Our new drive
We finally finished gravelling our drive a couple of weeks ago and I can’t wait for the kerb to be lowered so we can actually use it. No more lugging shopping home after having parked halfway down the road!
5. Immortals – Fall Out Boy (from Big Hero 6)
This is the boys new favourite tune to have a good old boogie to, they love the movie (as do I!) and I love a bit of Fall Out Boy so I was very happy to add this to the spotify playlist!
What were your favourites in April I’d love for you to join in and let me know!
- Please grab my badge (below) and add to your post
- Post your link at the bottom of this page
- Use the hashtag #OurFavouriteFive on twitter and tweet me @suburb4nmum with the url of your linked up blog post and I will RT
- Leave me a comment and I will comment on each post linked up
- The linky will run all month
- I will feature my favourites from the past month
- That’s it – enjoy! I hope you find some new things to try!
Copy and paste this HTML code onto your blog post:
[inlinkz_linkup id=518294 mode=1]