Did you know it was World Quark Day on the 19th January? It celebrated the many health benefits of quark. I have to say, other than having used it in a cake recipe, quark has never really been on my radar until now.
In celebration of World Quark Day, we were recently gifted The Ultimate Quark Guide and Cookbook by the Queen of Quark. The book aims to inform you all there is to know about Quark, a superfood with many health benefits. It also shows you how versatile Quark is and can be used in recipes for smoothies, dressings and dips as well as face masks and bath soaks. I am really looking forward to trying out some of these recipes and using Quark on a more regular basis.
Win a Quark Cookbook
I am giving my readers the chance to win their own copy of The Ultimate Quark Guide and Cookbook. To enter, simply use the Gleam widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Sunday 3 March 2019
- The prize is one copy of The Ultimate Quark Guide and Cookbook
- There is no cash alternative
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
*I was gifted The Ultimate Quark Guide and Cookbook for the purpose of this post