Who doesn’t love a kickabout with a football? My boys are always out in the garden playing football and now they have another thing to try and master – keepy uppys with this Smart Ball from Wicked Uncle.
This football has a counting sensor for keeping score of how many keep uppys you can do and it also lights up!
To keep the Smart Ball from hitting the ground, use your feet, legs, knees, chest, and shoulders. Each time the Smart Ball makes contact with your body, it will count and light up. Smart Ball encourages you to keep going by counting up to 100 with noises and words.
Turn the Smart Ball on by pressing the sensor button for 3 seconds and the counter ball begins counting after you hit it. Pump your Smart Ball to make sure it’s least 70cm in circumference for the best results. To convert to football mode, detach the counting sensor from the ball with the flat key provided and replace it with the football bung.
Win a Smart Ball
For your chance to win, simply enter via the Gleam widget below.
Win a Smart Ball, the ball that glows and counts your keepy uppys
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Sunday 19 June 2022
- The prize is one Smart Ball
- There is no cash alternative
- This prize will be provided by Suburban Mum
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- Please allow 28 days for delivery.