Joining in with A Cornish Mum’s linky for new bloggers, here are ten things about myself that you may not already know.
Here we go….
- I am a little OCD with certain things. I am by no means a “everything has it’s place” kinda person but certain things do need to be a certain way. This drives my hubby mad!
- I LOVE organising social gatherings and parties although children’s parties stress me out as I never seem to have enough time to do them exactly how I would like.
- I have a younger brother and sister. There is a five year gap between my brother and I and an eight year gap between me and my sister.
- My sister is my go-to person for babysitting and I LOVE her for it. Literally would not know what to do without her.
- I can only swim in shallow water! According to my hubby that means I basically can’t swim because I don’t know how to tread water!
- When I was pregnant with E I craved toffee apples! Never managed to satisfy that craving as they only ever sell them around halloween!
- I’m ambidextrous. Officially I am left-handed but I do lots of things right-handed such as bowling, golf (don’t ask!), badminton. There’s probably lots of day-to-day things too but can’t think of them off the top of my head.
- I STILL occasionally get asked for I.D I don’t know what it is – I am 37 this year but have always apparently looked young (I don’t see it myself!). My sister tells me I look about 16! I’m guessing people must see a teen mum when I’m out with my boys then if that’s true?!
- I was born in the year of the horse and true to it’s “characteristics” I am hugely loyal to my friends and family.
- I am, and always have been ridiculously independent and can’t help but look after others (the mum in me was always there I guess!)
So there you have it! Hope you enjoyed reading and learnt some new things about me.
Want to join in? Visit A Cornish Mum for more info
I get asked for ID as well! I think it’s because I am only 5 foot 2 and they just presume I couldn’t have finished growing yet?!! lol x Fab post lovely, I will add the link to my blog now 🙂
haha – it must also be a height thing then. I’m only 5ft 3! Thanks for adding to your linky x
Im 24 and havnt been ID’d since i was about 15.. what must that say about me!? haha.
I used to get asked for ID before I had Dot. Not bad for 30! I’m kind of hoping it will continue when I start to drink again!
Great list! 🙂 xx