Welcome to this week’s #UnPocoDeTodoUK (Spanish for “A little bit of everything”) hosted by myself, Franca, Tracey, Nadia and Sandy. We had a total of 20 link ups which has been a little lower than usual. Please do remember our themes are open to interpretation and so if you fancy getting creative – please do!
Our featured photos from last week are as follows:
Lisa from The Irish Baby Fairy was the person who spread the most love and commented 18 times! She linked up a photo of a warm cuppa in front of the fire which I have to say is my idea of heaven.
Our favourites for the week are as follows:
Danielle from Someone’s Mum
Laura from The Butterfly Mother
Lisa from Little Orange Dog
Claire from A Life In Practice
and last but not least Sara from Soppy Mum
If you’d like to check out the photos that were linked up to us last week you can check them out here.
We have been pinning all your photos onto our #UnPocoDeToDoUK Pinterest Board so please do follow us there to see the great collection of photos we have so far!
#UnPocoDeToDoUK linking up times
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky each week. This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked and that have used the hashtag.
So you can prepare our schedule of themes are as follows:
Week 3, 19 September: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Tracey Week 4, 26 September: Food – Nadia Week 5, 3 October: Things we love – Sandy
- Week 6, 10 October: Kids – Maria
- Week 7, 17 October: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Franca
- Week 8, 24 October: Food – Tracey
- Week 8, 31 October: Things we love – Nadia
What you gain from joining #UnPocoDeToDoUK
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites of the week you’ll receive not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA. All five hosts will also feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog!
This week’s theme is Kids
We’d love to see photos of your beautiful children!
To join in, simply link up the link of any Instagram photo (a max of two).
NOTE: Don’t forget that you can add a title to your IG photos once you have linked up. We are getting many that currently just say “Instagram” so it’d be great if you could add a title.
- We would LOVE it if you could add the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge on your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code can be found below.
- Link up a maximum of two Instagram photos per week.
- Follow the themes of each week.
- Follow the Instagram account of the hosts (see the links below) and also the Instagram account of the person that has linked up in the linky post immediately before yours. This is a minimum requirement so if you wanted to spread more love do feel free to!
- Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram, then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and then any other photo you fancy commenting on.
If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos. PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
- The linky will be open every Monday from 9pm and will remain open until Friday 11.55pm
- If you would like us to tweet your photo just tweet me @suburb4nmum, Franca @WithFranca, Tracey @frazzledmumblog, Nadia @scandimummy and/or Sandy @Sandy_Heard with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
- Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram,Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Sandy: Mommy’s Little Princesses on Instagram, Twitter
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
By adding the link to your Instagram photo(s) to the link up you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups. To link up simply link up the link to your Instagram photo. You can also add the badge to your sidebar if you would like to support us.
[inlinkz_linkup id=668282 mode=1]
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.suburban-mum.com" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo"><img src="http://www.suburban-mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/UnPocoDeTodo-blog-badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo" style="border:none;"/></a></div>