We had a total of 27 link ups and it was lovely seeing beautiful photos of the great outdoors with beautiful colours of Autumn.
Our featured photos from last week are as follows:
We had four people who commented on every photo linked up last week. They were Claire from A Life in Practice, Danielle from Someone’s Mum, Sara from Soppy Mum and Tina from Adventures of Mummy and Me. We have decided to give Claire the top spot this week for here beautiful shot of tha Natural History Muesum with a stunning blue sky background. We have featured Danielle and Sara below.
Claire from A Life In Practice
Our other featured photos for the week are as follows:
Danielle from Someone’s Mumhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BM1_sD6DkAS/
Sandy from Mommy’s Little Princesses
Ky from Clementine Rocks
Sara from Soppy Mum
Tina from Adventures of Mummy and Me
If you’d like to check out the photos that were linked up to us last week you can check them out here.
We have been pinning all your photos onto our #UnPocoDeToDoUK Pinterest Board so please do follow us there to see the great collection of photos we have so far!
#UnPocoDeToDoUK linking up times
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky each week. This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked and that have used the hashtag.
PLEASE NOTE: We hope you understand it takes a lot of work to prepare the linky post each week. Therefore, commenting must be finished by midday on Sunday in order to give us time to go through and count the comments to see who has commented the most. Any comments made after this time may not be counted.
So you can prepare, our schedule of themes are as follows:
21 November: Food – Maria
- 28 November: Things We Love – Tracey
- 5 December: Parents in the Picture – Nadia
- 12 December: Kids – Nicky
- 19th December: Food – Franca
There will be no #UnPocoDeToDoUK on 26 December and 2 January as we will be taking a Christmas break. The linky will resume again on Monday 9th January.
What you gain from joining #UnPocoDeToDoUK
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites of the week you’ll receive not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA. All five hosts will also feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog!
This week’s theme is Food
We’d love to see any photos of your meals/snacks, your children eating. Dishes from restaurants, meals you cook or food you love – anything you fancy!
To join in, simply link up the link of any Instagram photo (a max of two).
Don’t forget that you can add a title to your IG photos once you have linked up. We are getting many that currently just say “Instagram” so it’d be great if you could add a title.
- We would LOVE it if you could add the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge on your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code can be found below.
- Link up a maximum of two Instagram photos per week.
- Follow the themes of each week.
- Follow the Instagram account of the hosts (see the links below) and also the Instagram account of the person that has linked up in the linky post immediately before yours. This is a minimum requirement so if you wanted to spread more love do feel free to!
- Comment on the hosts photos on Instagram, then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and then any other photo you fancy commenting on.
If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos. PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
- The linky will be open every Monday from 9pm and will remain open until Friday 11.55pm
- If you would like us to tweet your photo just tweet me @suburb4nmum, Franca @WithFranca, Tracey @frazzledmumblog, Nadia @scandimummy and/or Nicky @notjustthe3ofus with your link and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
- Finally, if you could please follow:
- Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram,Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Nicky: Not Just the Three of Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
By adding the link to your Instagram photo(s) to the link-up you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups. To link up simply link up the link to your Instagram photo. You can also add the badge to your sidebar if you would like to support us.
[inlinkz_linkup id=679007 mode=1]
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.suburban-mum.com" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo"><img src="http://www.suburban-mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/UnPocoDeTodo-blog-badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo" style="border:none;"/></a></div>