My boys love spending time outdoors. In the summer, they are always in the garden, playing football or random games that they’ve made up themselves.They also enjoy spending time in the park and are out and about on their bikes and scooters. We are big fans of the Mini HORNIT, a bell that also doubles up as a light. We’ve used these ever since the boys have had scooters and with Autumn looming when the darker nights will descend the Mini HORNIT is a must-have.
The Mini HORNIT
The Mini HORNIT is the ideal accesory for any bike or scooter. It features over 25 different sounds including a Police siren, motorbike, trumpet, horse and much more. There’s also 6 different light effects with white and green lights flashing on different settings.
The HORNIT is durable, waterproof and is super easy to set up out of the box – simply attach it to your bike or scooter using the adjustable straps and off you go. There are 4 different colours to choose from too: Black/Black, Blue/Red (as shown below), Green/Blue and Pink/Turquoise.
Win a Mini HORNIT for bikes and scooters from Wicked Uncle
I am giving one of my readers the chance to win their very own Mini HORNIT in Blue/Red from the lovely people over at Wicked Uncle. For your chance to win, simply enter via the Gleam widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Sunday 3 October 2021
- The prize is one Mini Hornit in Blue/Red
- There is no cash alternative
- This prize will be provided by Suburban Mum
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- Please allow 28 days for delivery