Organised by the London Stationery Show, National Stationery Week (which runs from 23 – 29 April) is now in its 7th year. It celebrates all things stationery (of course!) and each day of the week has a different theme for you to get behind.
7 days of stationery
- Monday – #MakeANoter
- Tuesday – #PensAndPencil
- Wednesday – #StationeryTheWorldOver
- Thursday – #WorkHappy
- Friday – #APlaceForEverything
- Saturday – #GetCrafty
- Sunday – #SignatureSunday
Win a set of Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers with #GetCrafty
I’ve teamed up with Crafter’s Companion the host of #GetCrafty to give you the chance to win some brand new metallic markers from Spectrum Noir. If like me, you’re a bit of a stationery addict I think you’ll love these.
The Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers are dual tipped and give a fantastic smooth and highly reflective finish. It’s perfect for colouring stamped images or calligraphy projects. The markers are available in two coordinating sets of six, Rare Minerals and Precious Metals and have a set to give away.
How to enter
To enter, simply enter via the Gleam widget below
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Sunday 20 May 2018
- The prize is two set of Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers. 1 x Rare Minerals and 1 x Precious Metals (12 markers in total)
- There is no cash alternative
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winners will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date
*We received a set of Metallic Markers for the purpose of this post