Zip Now London is located at Archbishop’s Park on London’s South Bank and is returning for Summer 2019. It’s the biggest and fastest zip wire where you can experience speeds of up to 30mph across the London skyline in pairs, trios or groups of four.
Riders will launch from a 35-metre high tower travelling 225 metres with a beautiful backdrop including the London Eye, House of Parliament, Big Ben, the Gherkin, Lambeth Palace and The Shard.
Zip Now London is open to the public from 12 June until 15 September. To find out more visit their website.
Win a pair of tickets to Zip Now London
I am giving one of my lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to experience Zip Now London for themselves.
To enter, simply enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
Please note: the information you input into Rafflecopter will be sent over Zip Now London for Marketing purposes.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm 30 June 2019
- The prize is a pair of tickets
- There is no cash alternative
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget