Handwashing is really important in 2020, we all wash our hands numerous times a day – kids included. I have stressed the importance of the boys washing their hands properly but of course, there are times when they don’t do this as thoroughly as they should.
Baylis & Harding Kids Musical Sing-a-long Hand wash
Baylis & Harding have released their musical hand wash, designed to encourage children to wash their hands for 60 seconds and making it fun in the process. The hand wash has a motion sensor pump which will play “Happy Birthday” and it comes in two fun and colourful bottles with cute underwater characters. Best of all, they both have a bubblegum fragrance which my boys love.
It’s great that companies like Baylis & Harding have come up with a fun way for children to enjoy washing their hands.
Win a set of Baylis & Harding Kids Musical Sing-a-long Hand wash
I am giving the chance for one of my readers to win two bottles of Baylis & Harding Kids Musical Sing-a-long hand wash (one of each colour)
To be in with a chance to win, simply enter via the Gleam widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Sunday 23 October 2020
- The prize is two bottles of Baylis & Harding Kids Musical Hand Wash
- There is no cash alternative
- This prize will be provided by Baylis & Harding
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- Please allow 28 days for delivery