We’re very excited to be Bostik Bloggers for the third year running! I can’t wait to share crafts with you over the course of this year.
First up, this months theme is based around Valentines so without further ado, here are two easy to make Valentine’s Card craft – a heart bouquet and a heart made from buttons card.
All of my Valentines card crafts are easy to make and perfect for children.
Easy to make Valentine’s Cards – Heart Bouquet Card
To create this Heart Bouquet card you will need the following:
- Bostik Glu Dots
- Coloured paper or card for the hearts
1. Start by drawing and cutting out heart shapes in various colours.
2. Once they’ve been cut out, arrange onto your card to work out the best position for them so they look like a bouquet and use the Bostik Glu Dots to stick them down.
3. Using a pencil, draw the stalks to the heart flowers, making sure they taper in so you can add your ribbon. Once you are happy with how it looks, go over it using a green marker.
4. Next, using the ribbon tie a bow and stick onto the card using a Glu Dot.
5. Your heart bouquet card is now finished!
Easy to make Valentine’s Cards – Button Hearts Card
To create this Button Hearts card you will need the following:
- Bostik Glu Dots
- Different coloured buttons
1. Start by drawing a heart outline on your card so you have a guide for where to glue your buttons.
2. Next, stick the Bostik Glu Dots onto the buttons and arrange them onto the card within the heart shape you have drawn.
3. To complete the craft, tie a ribbon onto the side and your card is finished!
Pin it for later:
If you are looking for more, easy to make Valentine’s cards or Valentine’s crafts, check out other posts in my Craft Corner section.
*I’m a Bostik Craft Blogger and we were sent a box of crafts from Bostik in order to create these items.