You may have seen that I featured Muru Jewellery in my Christmas gift guide last week. The pieces they have, promote positivity and wellbeing and are absolutely stunning!
Muru was founded in 2006 and came to be, from a love of travel. Muru jewellery is designed in North London and each piece is made in either sterling silver, 18ct gold vermeil or 18ct rose gold vermeil. The necklaces come in different lengths and the charms can be interchanged.
I love my Muru necklace, it came in a beautiful gift box wrapped in ribbon and would make a stunning gift for loved ones.
Win a personalised piece of jewellery with Muru
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, please enter via the Gleam widget below.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is 23.59pm Friday 18 December 2020
- The prize is one piece of personalised jewellery from Muru
- There is no cash alternative
- This prize will be provided by Muru Jewellery
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Gleam widget
- All entries will be verified
- The winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- Please allow 28 days for delivery